Thursday, December 18, 2008

My new nephew!

Introducing Kyler David Bishop! My sister Emily and her husband live in southern California. They have an 18 month old, Jagger, and now another beautiful son.

Emily had a TV movie delivery on December 3rd at 2:43 pm. They arrived at the hospital only 20 minutes before Kyler was born. Needless to say, she didn't get the comfy delivery (are they ever!) she was hoping for, but luckily only had to push for a couple minutes.

Kyler, we can't wait to meet you! You are blessed with amazing parents. I am especially partial to your mom. She is my younger sister by six years, but now my closest friend. It is exciting to be in the same stage of life as her. I know you will appreciate her, too, as you get older. If I see that you are not, I will make sure to remind you just how special she is. I love you, Em.



No comments: