Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Arctic Blast finally here!













We have essentially been 'snowed in' for about 5 days. We have made it out for the 'must haves', but that's about it. John has been home for almost a week, and we have enjoyed some great family time. We will be venturing to Sandy in a bit to spend Christmas Eve with my parents and brother's family.

May you all have a very merry Christmas, and experience the joy of the Messiah's coming to earth as a baby. We are especially fond of remembering our out-of-town family this time of year. We wish that we could have our own celebration with each one of you. Know you are close to our hearts.

1 comment:

Greg and Andrea said...

That's a great photo of Amaya on the sled--just pure joy on her face. :)

I forgot that you started a blog and just got caught up reading the last few posts. Wish I would have seen it sooner. I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been praying for you.

Now I need to add you to my blog list before I forget again!