Saturday, January 31, 2009

Competition for the 'Cutest Boy' award

This last week, I went to California to spend some time with my sister Emily, husband Josh, and their two boys, Jagger and Kyler. Jagger is 18 months old, and Kyler is about 6 weeks. We had a great time together. She was able to come see me when I had the girls, and so I felt blessed to return the favor. I don't know how much help I was (she had it pretty well together!), but I sure did have fun seeing how different a household with two boys was. I said we should compare numbers of cars with numbers of horses (yes, in our house, it's not baby dolls, but horses!). It would be a close call.
I challenge any one of my readers to show me a picture of a cuter boy!
Thanks, Em, for the good nights of sleep, chats of motherhood, our 'date night' (actually, thanks to Josh, for this one!), and sharing your daily routine with me. I miss you here, but I love that we get to spend quality time when we are together. See you in a couple of weeks... on female turf!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: