Monday, April 20, 2009

This is what I get for spanking!

A couple of weeks ago, if someone would have asked me if Tennyson was obedient, compliant, and respectful, I would have answered with a resounding, "Yes."

Now... not so much.

During the last two weeks, she has learned (and is continuing to perfect) how to express her independence. I guess Mom needed to be reminded that she, even with her dowdy lips and big blue eyes, also has a very intact sinful nature!

Today, on the way home from the store, she took the straw out of her cup, proceeded to tip her cup upside down and pour apple juice all over her pants and car seat. I told her to stop; however, I did not take the cup away. I wanted to give her a chance to obey me.

Not five seconds later, she was at it again. By the time I looked back, she was soaked. We were about three minutes from home, and I told her she would get a spanking right when we got home. The anticipation of this event sent her into a good cry.

When we got home, I instructed her to go inside, take off her clothes, and wait for me on the couch. I unloaded the groceries from the car, and walked over to her. I gave her two swats on her bare little bottom (she took her underwear off along with her pants). I picked her up, reminded her of Ephesians 6:1, and she snuggled in.

Through the tears and hysteria, she proceeded to pee all down the front of me. I guess she wanted me, too, to know how much fun it is to be drenched... with clothes on.

1 comment:

Pate Family said...

Oh No! I can imagine your reaction!