Monday, November 3, 2008

Leiby girls no longer 'deprived'

Tennyson loved her zebra costume! Thanks, Leah.


I thought for sure Tennyson would want to follow in Amaya's footsteps, and be a princess, but as soon as I told her that zebra's are actually in the horse family, she was content!

Our Cinderelly!


Halloween usually comes and goes in our family without so much as a mention of 'trick or treating' or dressing up; however, this year Amaya is '4', in school, and around a lot more kids than her preveiously sheltered life allowed her to be. Needless to say, Halloween reared it's head this year, and we caved. Amaya and Tennyson both got to dress up, and participated in a little daylight 'trick or treating'. A fun time was had by all!


As for next year? We'll see... I personally appreciated our 'let's be set apart' approach, but those big bags of candy make for some good snakin' after the girls are sound asleep!



3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

=) Got any Smarties left over to share?? =) I love those!

Jenne said...

oh, how i love that halloween candy. I can't hardly wait until the kids are in bed to wrap my lips around a fun size candy bar. I had to have the kids choose just 10 candies to keep, and the rest are leaving the house, for I fear I will eat myself into an unwelcome poundage...

Eric 'n Leah said...

Ya, she's a cute Zebra! Somehow it's just not the same without the red curls popping out from under it though....
:-) So what are you thoughts: Can I put it on Miles for a future Halloween? Or should I just leave it for the girls?