Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To the Pumpkin Patch!







We went to Liepold's Pumpkin Patch last weekend as a family. What a fun place... for the kids, that is! And that means it is fun for the adults too, right... I think I much prefer the traditional pumpkin patch with maybe a hay ride, but I know the girls enjoyed this. Now that Tennyson is '2', it seems like she is experiencing everything for the first time. She's looking at things with fresh eyes. Amaya takes every opportunity to get some loves in, even if they are not reciprocated by her sister!

4 comments:

Tricia Swift said...

such cute pics! I need to got to the pumkin patch. looks like the girls loved it. so funny how Tennyson is not so fond of sisters love.

Wilson Family said...

Hey-next year if you want a more low-key pumpkin patch, try Bushue. We love it! Its between your house and mine.

Mars said...

Your pictures are too cute! Sorry I skipped out on Bible Study on Wednesday - will try to make it next time. :)

Becky Schardein said...

What a wonderful time you had!!!
I heard a saying today that reminds me of your life "Pay attention to the little things, for tomorrow they might be the big things to remember." As I am older with no kids at home...it's the little things that make me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!