Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cowgirl Up!

We decided to dress the girls, again, in outfits we already had. I figured that if we keep doing this, they'll never have the expectation that outfits need to be bought or sewn or creatively construed! They both love matching each other! Tennyson only lasted a little while, but Amaya and her friend Olivia and the dads were 'hard core' and hit every store. Fun times!
Doesn't Amaya look old in this picture? I keep thinking this, so maybe I just need to adjust my mental picture to reflect what her actual age is!




2 comments:

Jen Hibbs said...

Love the new 'look' of your blog Steph! Miss you mucho...thankfully we now have internet at our house. I also love that your girls love horses so much!love, jen

william2233 said...

Nice blog site from a children author of Concord, Ca.
Please visit mine below

http://www.freewebs.com/william2233/index.htm