Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gardening, Hannah's graduation, and Em's visit

Seems like it has been forever since I last posted... and it has. The pictures below will tell the story of all we've been up to in the last month.

Thursday morning, we were all sitting (well... I wasn't, but John and the girls were) down to breakfast... I was getting silverware out, flipping pancakes, taking drink orders, and listening to Tennyson say, "Mommy" over and over and over. I am pretty sure I acknowledged her, but there was nothing else coming out of her mouth except, "Mommy."

John proceeded to tell her, "Tennyson, say 'Mommy' once."

Her response? "Mommy once."

I addition to the treat of having Dad home for breakfast, we all started our morning off with a good laugh!

Messed up on my 'posting order'... pics were before this!

No comments: